Engine 2 1961 International 4x4, 500gpm pump, 500 gallon tank
The second engine Pleasant Twp. acquired. The new chassis was a Military issue chassis left over from surplus and Fire Safety Service made the body.
Left: Engine 1 (1951 Ford F700, 500gpm pump and 1000 gallon tank) was the first Engine Pleasant Twp. acquired in 1951.
Right: Engine 2 (1961 International 4x4) was the second engine Pleasant Twp. acquired in 1961. The new chassis was a Military issue chassis left over from surplus.
1975 Ford 700 Howe Pumper
Old 411 was a standard shift, 538 gas engine, 1000 gpm pump and 1000 gallon water tank.
E411 was in service as front line engine until replaced in 1995 by the current Engine 411.
Old 411 was sold for $12,000 to Volunteer Fire Department in Tennessee in 1996.
1988 Ford F600
Old 420 was standard shift, 428 gas engine, 350 gpm pump and 1800 gallon water tank
Old 420 was retired from service on February 25, 2012 . It was replaced with 2011 Crimson tanker. PTFD received an $300,000 Assistance Firefighters Grant to replace the aging tanker. 420 was sold for $2,500 to Dwight Williams who is a local farmer.
2013 Horton Ambulance
The making of 407 at Horton MFG
1995 Freightliner New Lexington
1000 GPM pump, 1000 gallons of water, Class "A" and "B" foam system. 411 serves as a backup pumper.
Engine 411 was put in service in 1995
1500 GPM pump, 2600 gallons of water, Class "A" foam logic system. 420 carries firefighting equipment and serves as a backup pumper.
Tanker 420 was put in service on February 25, 2012
2006 Crimson on a Spartan Chassis.
1500 GPM pump, 500 gallons of water, Class "A" and "B" foam system.
417 Also carries TNT rescue tools powered by an "XRT" PTO system powering fours tools at once. PARATECH rescue struts and Air bag systems, 4-bottle 6000psi cascade system, 6000w Will-Burt light tower, 15kw hydraulic generator, saws, fans, cribbing, gas monitor, hazmat supplies, ALS equipment and Zoll heart monitor along with various other equipment.
Engine Rescue 417 was put in service September 16, 2006
Utility 431, Engine Rescue 417 and Engine 411 in front of Station
Pleasant Township Marion, Ohio
2013 Horton Ambulance
Medic 407 was delivered on October 23, 2013 and scheduled to be in service January 1, 2014 to start PTFD EMS for first time in the history of the department
1974 Chevy Cargo Van
430 was received in 1974 from the US Forestry on a grant. 430 was used as a utility van until replaced in 2003 by 431.
Primary use for the van was to haul firefighters to emergency scenes
Old 430 was sold for $500 to bidder who lived in Morral, OH
1984 Chevy C70
410 was custom built with a 5 ton Dana 4x4 front axel, 750gpm pump, 600 gallons of water, standard shit, 427 gas engine.
410 was the first Engine Rescue in Marion County in 1984.
E/R 410 served until it was replaced in 2006 with E/R 417. E/R 410 was sold in 2008 to McDuffy Volunteer FD located in neighboring Hardin County for $10,000.
2003 Ford Excursion
431 was purchased to replace an old 1974 chevy van (430) as a first responder truck. 431 had an extendo-bed in the rear, 5500w raven belt driven generator and 2500w night command light tower
431 was put in service December 2, 2003 .
2003 16' enclosed trailer
HazMat 4 carries absorbents, plugging and patching kits, along with containment barrels, Paratech sealant airbag system
HazMat 4 was put in service December 2, 2003 .
June 28, 2006
Units out training on drop tank evolutions at Pleasant Schools.
April 20, 2013